Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 11-12

November 11 - I'm grateful for my lazy Sundays.

Sunday morning I woke up to beautiful blue Colorado skies and literally freezing temps. It didn't look near as cold outside as it was. I love lazy Sundays and I especially love to have lazy Sundays when it's cold outside and I can curl up with Presley and just chill. I got caught up on all of my TV shows, read some magazines and took a nap. I am feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the week!

November 12 - I'm grateful for a clean home.

I spent all day Saturday cleaning up in and outside of my townhouse and am so grateful that today I can go home, to a clean house that's just as I left it, and not have to worry about anything. In my book, Mondays should be as stress free as possible and getting my chores out of the way really frees up my weekday calendar. Yahoo for extra time and the ability to take Presley for a walk before it gets cold and dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...