Friday, October 12, 2012

Poker Face

We're about two weeks into Presley's recovery and I'm counting down the days (70ish) until I can let my little lady run wild.

Last night we visited the vet to have her staples removed. Below is a picture of us right before the Dr. came into the room. Presley has an impressive poker face because I know she was ready to get the handful of staples our of her little leg.


I have a suspicion that she, and rightly so, thinks that every time we go to the vet's office she'll have to have something done. She does look a little more concerned about why we're at the vet's office in this photo.



But, good news! Her Dr. is very impressed with how well she's doing especially just two weeks after having ACL & meniscus repair surgery. She's also lost a little bit of weight and is currently weighing in at 11.6 lbs as opposed to 12.2 lbs on the day of surgery. YAY!

We'll return in another week or so to see the physical therapist to get a regime for her follow and then again in three weeks for another check up.

Thanks for the prayers, good vibes and well wishes for her recovery, they've worked and will continue to do so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...