Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Favorite Melody


I first heard this song when I was given a mix CD by a guy I was dating. Sounds super cheesy, right?! But no, it's not at all! To me, it's such a sweet gesture and something I truly treasure and would never throw away, unlike photos.

Maybe I feel this way because I love music and have something blaring at me from the moment I wake in the morning till the time I pull the covers up to my chin. Whatever the reason, I'm happy that this song was on that mix CD!

This version of the song is by one of my favorite bands, Wilco, and it's okay. I do prefer the Big Star version but it wouldn't play on my blogger site, so boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...