Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday is the New Monday

I was lucky enough to have yesterday off, first time in 3+ years (I seriously love my new job), and I wasn't going to waste a good outfit lounging around my house. Also, my soon-to-be, eight year-old puppy had to go to the dog hospital Sunday night and I was in no mood to worry about what I was wearing. Actually, Presley's poor condition/health scare made it difficult for me to care about anything at all, all weekend long. I was so sick over her not feeling well Saturday that I asked my boyfriend to cancel our dinner reservations. Worrying about her and not sleeping had finally caught up to me and I had a migraine of epic proportions. Needless to say, my first Valentine's Day with my love was not what either of us anticipated but he was a trooper and came over to take care of his two best girls.

It snowed Sunday night and while there's still a little bit hanging around, it's mostly slush and that's what prompted my outfit choice today.


I needed to wear something that I could fit my snow boots under and I also just got this cute chunky scarf and I've been waiting to wear it. I would probably wear my chambray shirt every week if I didn't practice full restraint. It's so comfy and goes with just about everything, I LOVE it.

The weather the rests of the week is supposed to be fairly nice so I'll have to see what's on deck in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...