Friday, February 13, 2015

Casual Friday

The last time I had President's Day off was when I was working for the American Cancer Society, more than 4 years ago. The fact that we get a Monday off and it's forecast to snow has me jumping for joy so I decided to class up my casual Friday a little bit with a blazer.


This is a very easy, comfortable outfit and the best part of it is that I've gotten several compliments today on what a cute blazer it is. And, it really is. It looks more high end than it is. It's from Forever 21 and about three-years-old but I do take care of my stuff so I don't think anyone would know it's that ancient. 

While I'm not necessarily looking forward to snow, I am looking forward to wearing my winter clothes. I've missed wearing sweaters and scarves and boots. I'm also looking forward to covering up a bit while I continue on my winter weight loss. Christmas cookies are still clinging on for dear life to my butt and thigh area. It's time to kiss them good-bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...