Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 3-4

Last weekend the weather was typical for autumn in Colorado and it was beautiful with low 60's both day and of course, mostly sunny.

November 3 - I'm grateful that I live in Colorado.

And no, it's not because of the natural disaster that recently occurred on the east coast. Every morning on my way into work I have the pleasure of seeing this...



pretty impressive isn't it? I can't see myself ever moving away from Colorado again. I love calling this beautiful state my home and I'm especially proud to say, "Yes, I'm native," when people ask where I grew up. 


November 4 - I'm grateful for I have the opportunity to vote.

I view voting as a privilege and am grateful I live in a country where I'm allowed to voice my opinion. With the 2012 presidential election coming to a close in just a few days I thank the suffragettes who fought for the right for women to vote and am proud to have had the opportunity to make a difference in my country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...