Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 5-6

November 5 - I'm grateful for seasons.

Hello, my name is Dianna, I'm a Colorado native and I hate snow. Yep, it's true. Not very Colorado of me is it? But there's nothing I can do as I was born this way and I dislike being cold so much that I use the word hate when it comes to the white fluffy stuff that falls from the sky. All that being said, I would never give up the opportunity to see the changing of the seasons. There's something about the transitions from summer to autumn to winter then spring that make for a very interesting life, especially in Colorado.


We recently had a photo shoot at work for some marketing materials and I was being a place holder, but look at the beautiful colors behind me! And, I guess the salted caramel mocha drinks at Starbucks that are only offered at this time of year don't hurt either.

November 6 - Sisters, but mostly mine.

Yes, we're about as opposite as you can get when it comes to family but family we are and I'm grateful for my sister. She's my only sibling and someone I've looked up to since I can remember. I'm grateful that our relationship has evolved from just being sisters to being friends too. And, she'll most always take dorky pictures with me if I ask nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...