Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 28-29

November 28 - I'm grateful for beautiful sunrises.

I may be partial, but I think Colorado has some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets in the world, or from what I've seen anyway. I'm lucky enough to see this


every morning while I'm in my home office putting on my make-up and getting ready for the day. There's rarely a morning I take this magnificent view for granted, I only wish the colors would have shown up better in the picture because it truly is breathtaking.

November 29 - I'm grateful for Christmas and all that comes with it.

I love Christmas and I think I get this from my Mother. She loved all holidays, I really think she liked any excuse to decorate, but know for a fact that she especially loved Christmas. She loved decorating our Christmas tree as well as the house and making everything festive and beautiful. I love to do this too and whenever I smell anything cinnamon around this time of year, it takes me right back to my childhood home. I'm so grateful that my Dad has allowed me to take the Christmas tree decorations that mean the most to me to use on my own tree. They make my little tree feel legit. I love turning the lights on and looking at all of the beautiful ornaments because they bring back such fantastic memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...