Monday, November 19, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 19

November 19 - I'm grateful for my rhythm.

I really like dancing and since I was a very small child, 2-years-old or so, I've been moving to a beat. Either the one playing on speakers somewhere or the one in my head but either way, I love to dance. I'm grateful that I have rhythm and don't look like Elaine Benes when I bust a move. (At least no one has ever told me I do anyway.) It's also my love of dancing that I credit with getting my butt to the gym these days. Zumba, Jazzercise and Hip Hop Aerobics are my main means of sweating and staying healthy. I'm grateful that I'm able to do something I enjoy to stay in shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...