Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 20-21

November 20 - I'm grateful for my education.

I'm an alumnae of Colorado State University and proud of it! I am so lucky to have had supportive parents who gave me the opportunity to go off to college at age 18 and have no worries except to get good grades and have fun. College was by far a favorite time in my life. I met some lifelong friends, made memories that I will cherish always and got a pretty darn great education too. I'm also lucky that I was able to pursue my dream of being a journalist and study from some of the smartest and kindest people I've ever met. I am so grateful to have had such an amazing experience and support while broadening my mind.



November 21 - I'm grateful for fly fishing.

Fly fishing is something I've wanted to try for a long time and I'm grateful that I finally accomplished this goal and got in the water. While I'm no expert, it's something I enjoy and I'm grateful that I didn't let fear hold me back from trying something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...