Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine's Day

This weekend I found some really cute things for Valentine's Day and completed my Valentine's Day DIY wreath.


First, I found the cutest little Valentine's Day gift ideas! I found these adorable little mailboxes in the $1 Spot at Target. Aren't they cute?!


I decided to load up on Valentine's Day candy. I love how everything, except the Snickers, is in heart shapes. I especially love the York Peppermint Patties. They're in heart shapes and the insides are pink!




This year, I decided to make my own Valentine's Day wreath for my front door because (1) I haven't seen anything in the stores lately that I like and (2) I'm really inspired lately by all the crafty posts I see on a daily basis on Pinterest. However, I did not find the wreath I made on Pinterest, I found it on the Homemaking Expert blog. The directions were really easy to follow and the project was fun! As you can see, I made my heart red. I have a white door and like my wreaths to be colorful.

I love decorating for holidays and being festive! January always seems so boring after the Christmas decorations are down, so I'm more than happy to have a little pink and red splashed around to liven up Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...