Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 21

Today is Day 21 and I've pretty much fallen off the Challenge Truck! I ate Valentine's Day candy and had cinnamon rolls with coffee for breakfast Sunday morning before heading to the gym. But, I did go to the gym this weekend and that's better than I've done in the past. I usually reserve my Winter weekends for getting caught up on life, relaxing and hanging out with Presley, but this weekend was so nice that I had to get out and about!


I also made up a smoothie recipe.





1 cup of fresh Spinach
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/3 cup silken tofu
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1/4 cup orange juice



Blend well and drink. It's so delish and only about 93 calories. It's my new go-to breakfast drink and the flax seeds help to keep me full.



This week I don't have any meetings after work and I'm able to cook, not reheat, all my meals...YAY! So, this week's menu includes:



Sunday - Broccoli and White Bean Soup
Monday - Salmon with honey Dijon glaze and roasted cherry tomatoes, sweet potato and a salad
Tuesday - Chicken Saltimboca with pasta
Wednesday - Tilapia Fish Tacos with Cilantro Pesto
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Leftovers



Yum-o! I can't wait for this week and I'm so happy today is Monday :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...