Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 16

Well Monday was a bit of a bust. I worked until about 7:30 that night at the largest event my work puts on. 650 people to be exact! I was exhausted and after the program was over, all that was left was some picked over cheese and crackers and some delish mini-cupcakes. Guess what I chose. The following morning there were more of the little devils in the office, so I helped myself to two more with my morning coffee. Yes, that's right I am back to drinking coffee every morning and damn, it feels good! It's cruel to be coffee-less in Colorado in January!

Today, I'm doing pretty well except with my photos. Oops! Here's what's left of my snacks and lunch...

I had some coffee, an apple with almond butter, some broccoli and a sweet potato for lunch. It was all pretty delish and I'm feeling full but not in a food coma sort of way.

I also have some hickory smoked almonds for my 2:30 p.m. snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...