Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 2

I already feel better, no joke! I woke up this morning with a clear head and ready to start the day.

I did go to bed with a headache and turned out the lights immediately after Parenthood last night, but hey it was all worth it because today I feel like a million bucks!

Jamba Juice was pretty amazing last night. I ended up getting the Carrot Mango Karma and it was delish. It was also really good to catch up with an old friend.




For today, I made a green smoothie and my new blender makes it taste 100% better than the last time I did this! Also on the menu is a bell pepper with avocado and cherry tomato salad, two cuties and 1/4 cup of raw cashews, almonds and dried cranberries.



For dinner tonight I think I will have half a grilled chicken breast with some salad. It's not technically on the plan but it fits in all of the guidelines.



I'm also wanting to try the kale slaw with carrots and peppers but may end up making some edits to the proposed ingredients. We shall see!



Well, 26 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...