Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1

Today is day one and I'm feeling pretty good about this year's Action Plan!





I spent the holiday weekend doing home improvements with my Dad, okay, my Dad did the home improvements and I helped. But it was a really busy weekend, I ended up running out of time and not getting to some things that I wanted to. Like, grilling some chicken. So I'm sans salad today, but I think I'll survive.

On the menu for Day 1 is, the Antioxidant Smoothie which will make two meals, a green apple with almond butter, a couple of Cuties and some unsalted cashews/almonds with dried cranberries. I'll round out today with some Jamba Juice for dinner.


I'm meeting a long-time friend who recently accepted a position with Channel 7 here in Denver after work and I so smartly suggested we go to Jamba Juice. After browsing the menu, I think I'm going to either have the Berry UpBeet or the Orange Carrot Karma.

I'm feeling a little slow today without my daily coffee, but I'm hoping by week's end that the cloud will be lifted and I will wake up easier and more energized.


After today, only 27 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...