Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Week in a Day

Even though I didn't post, I didn't stop the challenge (when I went to work or in public) and I didn't stop taking pics of my outfits so this post will cover an entire week in just one day. What fun! 

This is the outfit I wore when I went to Pueblo for the day for my Dad's birthday. I love it because it's so casual and comfy but still looks put together. I also think that sans shoes, this entire outfit is from Old Navy. 


This out fit I wore for casual Friday at work. Don't be deceived, these pants are BRIGHT! But I was feeling bold and I love pink so they're a fun addition to my wardrobe!


This was a nice Monday outfit. I got this sweater for Christmas from my Dad, it's from Old Navy and I love it! It's heavy without being weighty and it looks really expensive. The pants I've had for about seven years and same as the shoes. What can I say, I hate throwing things out!


This is one of my absolute favorite sweaters! It's a deep purple color and it's gorgeous on. The pants are from Banana Republic and the necklace is from Kohls, I talk about it here.


This is one of my go-to winter outfits. I like how it's easy but looks put together. The boots are a new addition to my wardrobe, a birthday gift from my boyfriend. I noticed when I was brushing my teeth this morning that my sweater was a little wrinkly. I tried to use Downy Wrinkle Release on it but I'm not sure it worked. Oops.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...