Monday, February 9, 2015

Days 5, 6 & 7

This "winter" weather happening for the moment in Colorado is very odd. We've hit record highs the last three days and today feels like Spring.

Over the weekend I had my birthday celebration dinner and nephew babysitting duty. Neither day did I wear anything fancy but rather items I would typically wear in April.

Saturday's outfit
 I got this sweater for Christmas from my Dad and I love it! It's light, bright and really comfy!
Sunday's outfit

Monday's outfit
I'm sort of obsessed right now with my long peal necklace. I got a $5 reward from Kohl's and one day on my lunch hour I went over just to have a look and found this necklace on clearance for less than $5! I really love a good deal. The shirt I'm wearing today was also a good deal - I got it over the weekend at Old Navy for $10 during their one-day sale. I love a good sale and when basics are more than half off - I go nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...