Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Billy Goat Gruff

Well, the Year of the Goat has really hit me with its horns. It seems as though when one thing gets fixed, another breaks. But, such is life I guess and things could be worse than a broken garage door spring. However, all of these little bumps have disrupted my daily routines. I never thought that I was so much a creature of habit that a few things could alter and make my days seem so askew but I guess I am.

Last week I wore a couple of really cute outfits but was running around like a chicken with my head cut off so I forgot to take pics. No, really. Super cute outfits. Oh well. 

Here's some of the things I've worn over the last few days. 


Maybe my boyfriend's style is rubbing off on me (he wears a collared shirt/sweater combo most winter days) but I'm loving the layered look lately. It's easy and professional. My pants are from NY & CO, the sweater was my Mom's and the necklace is from Kohl's.


I love this sweater. I actually wore it on my first day at my new job. My sister has one like it, from H&M, and once I saw how cute it was on her I wanted one of my own.


Today Presley has a check-up at the vet so I needed to wear something that wouldn't attract a ton of her hair. It's also supposed to be a really nice today so I needed to wear something that would make me too hot when I'm out running around. The pants are from NY & CO, the sweater and top are from Target as are my faux snake skin flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...