Friday, February 6, 2015

Go Red For Women

Today's outfit choice was sort of a no-brainer, it was going to be something red because today is Go Red For Women Day and the American Heart Association asks that people wear something red today to help bring awareness about heart disease to the forefront.

However, with the unseasonably warm weather what red item of clothing I was going to wear was of another question. It's an unheard of 66 degrees in Denver today. WHAT?! It's normally about 40 degrees this time of year so sweaters are an appropriate clothing choice and most of my red apparel items are sweaters. While I'm not complaining about warmer weather, I am complaining about its timing. 1) I've still got my winter weight on and 2) I've still got my winter weight on. I'm not in the best shape to be running around in my Springtime outfits.

Oh well - what the hell, huh? I ended up changing my pants right before walking out the door today and now that I look back, I'm not entirely sure why. Both pant choices are blue but one's a jean and the other is a khaki. I think they sort of look the same. What do you think?

Jeans

Khakis


Pretty similar, right?! Sometimes I just get weird ideas stuck in my head. Also, I noticed that my pictures are a little crazy looking. I either appear to be a hoarder or the headless horseman. The clothes in the photo at my home are waiting to go to the dry cleaner so no need to call adult protective services, I'm not a hoarder. And the headless shots, I was really just trying to avoid showing my terrible haircut. I'll work on my photos in the next couple of shots. Fingers crossed for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...