Thursday, February 5, 2015

Birthday Suit

I'm not doing anything especially special for my birthday today, my real celebration will be this weekend, but deciding what I wanted to wear for my big day was a little daunting. I feel like people pay more attention to you on your birthday sending notes, stopping by my office, etc. so I did want to look cute and not my age. Ha!

I decided on this sweater dress. It's actually a hand-me-down from my sister but it's really comfy and doesn't require a lot of effort. I've also been told that deeper jewel tones compliment my skin tone so this was a no-brainer really.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...