Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day Eight is not so Great

Today is one of those days. You have a closet full of clothes but you want to wear NOTHING! I rarely feel this way, but when it happens it's a mess. I feel off all day long. It's as if I need some sort of reset button. It may have something to do with a certain soon-to-be eight year old carkie named Presley who was up at 4 a.m. dry heaving in my living room. Poor thing - I feel terrible for her. She's been sick for a few days now and when she's not happy, I'm not happy. Her vet told me to give her Pepcid AC for a few days to see if that helps. I really hope it does!

But, I am at work, not at home in my pj's so hooray for me. Luckily, caffeine is readily available at my office and it's even the good stuff (keurig cups).

I am getting my taxes done today and I felt some sort of responsibility to dress the part.


It's a little bit more of a boring outfit than what I would have preferred to wear today but it'll do. I do like it a little bit because it's pink and this is Valentine's Day week after all.

While I'm not sure if anyone cares where my clothes come from or not, I guess I'll start sharing that detail each day. My top is from NY & CO as are my pants but they're a hand-me-down from my sister. My shoes little cap toe flats from Target but look like a lot like the Gormax flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...