Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Good Day for Flannel

Today turned into a beautiful day but started out snowy, foggy and cold. It's still a little bit chilly out so I'm glad I decided to wear my comfy flannel shirt. Another reason for this choice of outfit is my beloved Presley is ill. She's been feeling off for the last couple of days woke up at 2 this morning not feeling so hot. I tried to comfort her until the vet opened but I'm not sure how successful I was and I'm exhausted. She's currently at the vet and they're trying to figure out what's wrong with her. Prayers for Presley please!

In the meantime, I'm trying to concentrate at work. It's pretty hard so I decided to take a mental break and publish today's outfit.



The first photo is how I would have worn this outfit if I was still at my old job. It's the more comfortable approach but can look a little slobby. I like playing with colors, fabrics and while I am working in the corporate world, I'm not going to lose my style. Also, I don't have any major meetings today so I felt this was a safe choice for a semi-snowy morning.

The grey t-shirt and flannel button-up are from Target as are the tights (see a trend here?), the skirt is from NY & CO, the belt is from another outfit and the shoes are Mia wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...