Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Little Pop of Color

Today could have been boring or today could have been fun. I chose to make it fun by adding a pop of color to my outfit via my tights. Bold, vibrant tights are one of my favorite fashion trends and I'll be sad when their moment is over but for now, I'm enjoying it, very much!


I've been looking at a lot of other blogs lately and one thin I'v noticed about my own is, what a poor picture quality I have. I thought my iPhone took decent pics but maybe just in well lit places. I take these pics before I leave for work, right as the sun is coming up so that may be whey they're a little grainy. 

My button down top is from several years ago when there were Steve and Barry's stores open. My skirt is from JCPenney circa 2004 when my parents took me career clothes shopping. It is part of a suit and that little outfit has done me well in the last decade. The tights are from Target as are the shoes. 

After writing out for the last couple of days where my clothes come from, I realized two things: 1) I keep clothes a lot longer than most people and 2) I am quite the bargain shopper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...