Friday, November 23, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 22-23

November 22 - I'm grateful for Thanksgiving.

And I'm also grateful that I didn't have to make the full Thanksgiving meal this year. It made my holiday much more enjoyable and much less stressful. Yipee for brunch and eating till you can't move! I'm also beyond happy that I was once again able to celebrate a holiday with the people who mean the most to me in this world.



November 23 - I'm grateful that Black Friday went online.

Since I don't get Black Friday off - wha? I too consider it a holiday all on it's own - I am grateful that I was still able to get the stuff that I was really wanting all from the comfort of my desk. No waiting in long lines in the cold, no being stuck in line behind people who haven't showered, no pushing and shoving and best of all FREE SHIPPING! I may never brave the actual stores again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...