Monday, February 6, 2012

#snOMG

#snOMG was one of my favorite hashtags used during this Winter storm! How funny is it?!

My first measurement came in at about 10 inches and was taken at about 3 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 3.



The classic lawn furniture photo was taken earlier in the day, at about 9:30 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 3. It just kept snowing, you can see there's not that much in this photo, but just a few six hour later there was about six more inches!

Presley's little paw prints look like rabbit tracks in the snow...


And the final tally was near 14 inches, taken Saturday, Feb. 4 at about noon.




It took two hours for me to dig out the front and the back, but it was a decent workout! Now, if only Spring can arrive early, I will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...