Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 7

Today is day 7, it's officially been a full week and I do feel pretty darn good! I didn't have any coffee this weekend, bummer, but did make such a good peanut butter and banana smoothie, I thought it was a shake. No Joke!

I accomplished a lot this weekend. I took down Christmas, boo hoo, cleaned, organized and my home now feels ready for 2012.

These are the sesame-kale crisps I made, and they were really good out of the oven however they've since gone limp and they're okay now, but I prefer the crunch.

This is the orange-sugar scrub I made and it was pretty darn easy, even for me! I used it in the shower all weekend and my skin feels amazing. I think it may be the olive oil but whatever it is, I love it!


During the weekend, I did pretty well except with the no sugar part. I had some twizzlers. Oops, but it's not like I stuck my face in the sugar bowl, so I don't even feel one bit bad about it!
For today's menu, I have a mixed fruit smoothie with flax seed, a salad, some kale crisps, two cuties and an apple with homemade almond butter. Yum-o!



This week is supposed to get bitter cold, so I think it will be a good time to make my 13 bean soup. It warms me up, just thinking about it!



21 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...