Thursday, November 17, 2011

Number 29!

While I hadn't intended on being so drastic with Number 29 on my 30 Before 30 list, I have to admit my new hairstyle is growing on me, haha!

The girl I've been going to for the past two years to get my hair cut is on maternity leave so I had to go to someone I've never met before...SCARY! However, my sister went to the same girl and loved her. This took away some anxiety and I was actually looking forward to the trim.

Well, it didn't go near as well as I'd hoped and although she said she linstened to me, it's pretty evident with the final result that she did not. While I'm not happy with it, I don't feel near the amount of resentment towards the fill-in hairstylist that I did the morning after it was cut. And, honestly, it's just hair and it will grow back so I need to stop being such a big baby!

I recently joined Pinterest and found The Small Things Blog. It's where I saw the way I wanted to try wearing my hair, only longer. But the cut I got ended up getting it's pretty close to the picture here. I do like it, but I would have liked it better if it was how I described it. But like I said above, it will grow!

Tell me what you think...but only if it's a compliment!


The Before Pic taken in my car right before going in


The After Pic the morning after in my bathroom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...