Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Number 7

Number 7 was to get a hot stone massage which I gladly did and loved every single moment. My sister and I spent a weekend at the Brown Palace in Denver and while there we took full advantage of their spa services.
While I thought it would be a little strange staying in a hotel in Denver, the city I live, it was not at all. It may have been because it's super nice or that I think they had scented air pumping through the vents. Either way, it was wonderful and I loved every minute of it!

I can't believe I hadn't gotten a stone massage before now and I will never wait so long to get another. It was absolutely the best massage I've ever had. The only complaint I had was the music. It sounded like I was lying face down in a bird sanctuary. Not Cool! I did ask that it be changed to something without birds, but every track on his CD had some sort of chirping.

Only a few more months until I'm 30... I better get working on this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...