Thursday, August 4, 2011

Finally Found My 5K

I posted at the beginning of summer that I was going to do the 10 Weeks to a 5K challenge, but life got in the way and I've had a hard time finding a 5K that 1) fits in my schedule and (2) is 10 weeks out. But alas, I have found one and my training can commence.

I've decided to do the Turkey Trot that takes place on Thanksgiving morning and I'm actually looking forward to it. Officially, 10 weeks out from Thanksgiving is the week of September 18 but it can't hurt to get started a little early, right?! Wish me luck and let's hope this isn't a Good Sounding, Bad Idea...haha!


Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...