Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cheyenne Frontier Days

While this picture below is definitely out of order, it's so fitting and the way I want to start this blog about Cheyenne Frontier Days and the Zac Brown Band concert.

I went to the phenomenal party that was the ZBB concert at CFD last weekend with my friend Luz, her husband and some of their friends from college. While on our way to the shuttle from the hotel to the CFD grounds we passed this... I think it's so funny because it's July in Wyoming, of course it's sunny.

Now I'll get to the order of things. Here is Tylor, Luz's husband driving us in true style (in his FORD pick-up) to CFD.

And here's Luz getting all amped up and ready to party!
This is where we had some fun before the ZBB show. It was 'Happy Hour' in the beer tent which meant crazy times... that is all I will say, but it was a blast and look at all those cowboy hats behind us!


This is a shot while walking into where we stood for the concert. It was called the "Party Zone" and it lived up to its name. I think it's safe to say we all had a blast and when the show was over, we saw a girl walking in the dirt minus a boot. How you loose a boot in the middle of a concert I have no idea. I was wearing sandals and managed to walk away with both still on my feet, so it's pretty impressive to loose a cowboy boot in the middle of a crowd!

Now, I did say that I hoped Zac wore his beanie and he did not let us down. Below is a picture of the screen and very hard to see but you're going to have to trust me when I say he was wearing a beanie!

I also posted this pic because of all the people in the whole party zone we could have stood next to, we found Andy who lived on my hall Freshman year of college at CSU. How utterly random and fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...