Monday, April 4, 2011

Start Your Engines

The 2011 Denver Auto Show was last week and I was invited to go through the Colorado State University Alumni Association. Being my Father's Daughter, I like to look at cars and it was a fun and different networking event, so I'm happy that I was able to attend!

Below is a tricked out Toyota Tundra. The emblem on the front was a long horn instead of the "T" for Toyota and the door handles were made to look like belt buckles and the back end expanded for optimum tailgating. I'm not a Toyota lover, but even I will admit that this truck looked fun!
Here's a picture from inside the official "Swagger Wagon". It is definitely not my ideal vehicle but a really fun concept car. However, even the commercials didn't make the mini-van cool.
Here's an outside shot of the swagger wagon, it's like a limo van. If they weren't ugly enough!!
This is a shot of the showroom. We got to enter before the public and it was pretty cool to be able to walk around and see stuff without people running right up your backside.
Last but not least, my ideal car, minus the dork on the passenger side. I would love to have a 2012 Camero, but I think I need to wait a little while before this dream becomes a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...