Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Boys of Summer Are Back

Last Friday was Opening Day here in Colorado! It my very first Opening Day and so much fun. Last year my friend Anne and I went downtown to partake in the Opening Day celebrations, but this year we actually went to the game!

My brother-in-law was able to get some pretty good seats at even better prices through his job and I'm so happy that he and my sister included me!The pre-game festivities were really cool. From the gigantic flag to the fly over to the singing of the National Anthem, it was all perfect. I do wish I would have gotten a cute picture of all of us in our Rockies gear but I didn't...next time for sure!!
Since this was a Colorado Rockies day game I'm going to count it off of my 30 Before 30 list. I'm sure there will be many more day games for me this summer but it's time I scratch something off this list. Now, only 29 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...