Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Challenge, Recap

The Whole Living 28-Day Challenge was a fun & interesting thing to undergo and I'm happy that I did it! I wasn't sure if it was something I'd be able to do but I'm proud to say that I did it, did it well and have completed it.

While I did make it my own by eating peanut butter not almond butter, I snuck in some booze when maybe it wasn't quite time and I did not take part in the no-media plan, for the most part I followed the rules and love the results.

I find myself eating more fruits and veggies and my portion sizes are a lot smaller and I feel better as a result. I have more energy am sleeping better and am happier in general. I love trying new things, new recipes and pushing myself to new limits.

The only thing I didn't care for throughout The Challenge was the no working out part. I feel better when I work out and am looking forward to getting back into my regular routine. However the negative temps have definitely derailed my gym time this week, but next week I'll be all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...