Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Challenge, Day 25

As promised, here is a pic of the Creamy Broccoli and White Bean soup. I did hear from Maria, shout out to KC, that she tried this dish and liked it and actually bought the pine nuts to go with it. I think it's a must for next time!Today's challenge is to get more involved in your community neighborhood. Not sure if this is something I will do. I like to be involved and do community service, but I find the volunteer opportunities I like best are the ones I take advantage of with my alma mater, Colorado State University and nonprofits I care about like the American Cancer Society.

I also really like the other challenges for today such as, spruce up your workspace. Below is a pic of my workspace and I think it's pretty spiffy. I love pictures and having pictures of my Mom, Dad and Sister surrounding me makes me a happy lady. I also have a picture of my precious little Presley that's in a frame on the right hand side of my computer.




The other challenge presented today is to become more supplement savvy. I have a multi-vitamin that I stare at each day but have yet to take. I just need to take it, plain and simple or so it sounds...

Today's recipe also looks yummy, Linguine with Almonds. The only ingredient I don't have on had is parsley. I wonder how much of a difference it would make. I also have slivered almonds, not whole. Maybe I'll make a grocery run after work and have this for dinner tonight.

Only 3 days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...