Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Things to do Before I turn 30

With my 29th Birthday right around the corner I've decided to embark on a 30 Things to do Before I turn 30 journey. I got the idea from another blog, Hello, Splendor, and think the idea is really cool. So, here's my list, most things are definitely doable because I'm a goal oriented and competitive person I would never put things on my list I knew I couldn't accomplish...

30 Things to do before I turn 30

  1. Go snowshoeing
  2. Go to jazz in the park
  3. Take a road trip
  4. Go to a Rockies day game with friends
  5. Go to an concert at Red Rocks
  6. Go on a hike
  7. Get a Hot Stone massage
  8. Have a PJ weekend with Presley
  9. Make an entire Ina Garten meal
  10. Go to church
  11. Learn how to change the tires on my blazer
  12. Run a 5k
  13. Take a pole dancing fitness class
  14. Go to the movies, alone
  15. Discover and learn to make my signature cocktail
  16. Take a class through the community annex
  17. Attend a First Friday art walk
  18. Learn to Fly Fish
  19. Go on a picnic with Presley
  20. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
  21. Attend an interior decorating class or seminar
  22. Buy and read an entire Sunday Denver Post
  23. Go to a comedy club
  24. Try my hand at freelance PR work
  25. Make a better attempt to keep my garden alive
  26. Visit Rocky Mountain National Park
  27. Go to a CSU football game
  28. Learn the lyrics to Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John
  29. Try a new hairstyle
  30. Get my palms or future read in Boulder

I will be chronicling my journey this next year by blogging about my 30 things. Let's see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...