Monday, January 3, 2011

No Sour Grapes in This Bunch

A couple of weekends ago, my sister and brother-in-law invited me to Divine Wine in downtown Denver because they had made their own special wine blend and it was time to bottle the goods! Here's a pic of my sister putting on the custom labels she made for their wine. She made two, one for each of her doggies called 1) Split Personality for Dexter and (2) Jealous Boyfriend for Chico. Very fitting names if you've met the pooches! And that big jug the guy on the left is holding, that's what had their wine it it... they were kind enough to share!
And here's a pic of the bottling process, I only did one bottle because I was scared it would explode all over me!
It was a really fun process and I'm happy they included me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...