Monday, January 24, 2011

The Challenge, Day 22

I'm really annoyed I forgot my camera at home today because I wanted to post the picture I took of last night's meal. I made the Creamy Broccoli and White Bean Soup which was delish and super easy! It's definitely something I'll be making again. The only thing I didn't have which I will get for next time was the pine nuts. It would have been better with the textural difference but you use what you've got and when I went grocery shopping, my store was out of pine nuts...go figure!

Today's challenge is to Set A Goal and Make A Plan to Achieve it. I know what my goal is but I'm keeping it private. I never said I would share everything with you :)

Now, while I haven't followed The Challenge to an exact "T", I've done what works for me and I'm happy with the results leading into week 4. I've made and liked some new foods and have upped my fruit and veggie daily count and feel really great even with adding caffeine back into my daily routine. One thing I'm excited about is getting back into my regular routine at the gym. I miss my weightlifting and kickboxing classes!

6 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...