Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Challenge, Day 11

Today's challenge is to Make the Most of your Cleaning Time. I can definitely try and do this, it seems easy enough, right?! I actually need to do a whole house cleaning tomorrow so it will be the perfect time to try and be more mindful of the things I am doing when I'm doing them.

Other challenges for today include; reintroducing dairy, listening to something soothing, and focus on arm strength during the fitness portion of the challenge. I won't be doing dairy, I'm currently only in the mood to listen to my new Viva Elvis CD and I'm going to kickboxing tonight. I guess .5 out of 3 isn't so bad...

The Lemony Chicken Saltimbocca was delish! The only thing I'll do different when I make it again is to brown it on the stove top and finish it in the oven. Either I buy extremely large chicken breasts or Cooking Light uses tiny ones, but it definitely took longer to cook than 2 minutes on each side! Other than that, it was a good date-night dinner.

Well today I'm having lunch at work. I hear we're having lasagna and salad so we all know which dish I'll be picking. Other than that, it's the same ole same; fruit smoothie, green apple with peanut butter and for my special treat today, a whole grain english muffin with raspberry jam...YUM!

17 more days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...