Thursday, April 8, 2010

There's Gonna Be A Party!

One of my oldest friends asked me to be the Maid of Honor in her wedding and I am so honored! (thanks Luz) And, we're going to celebrate by having a wild night out in Denver before her big day. I'm extra happy with myself because I made some super cute invites for her personal shower!

If you do indeed know me, you know I am the least crafty person on the planet! This, even though it was just printing, was a big accomplishment for me! Here's what all the hub-bub is about...


The copy reads:


nighties & teddies & a little satin bra are sure to make Tylor say ooh la la!

Let’s celebrate Luz with a lingerie shower and girls night out before the big day! We’ll begin the evening with dinner and drinks at LaLa's and then head to La Rumba for some Salsa dancing.

Saturday May 8, 7:00 p.m. - ???



I'm so looking forward to celebrating my friend and having an amazing night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...