Monday, March 29, 2010

A Good Sounding, Great Idea!

For once, I'd like to tell you about a Good Sounding, Great Idea. Belle Deisgns is my big sister's company. Belle Designs offers custom graphic design and marketing services without the custom prices. She specializes in business and personal creations and can tailor anything to fit your needs and budget.

I know I'm biased, but she truly is one of the most talented people I've ever met! Not only does she have amazing ideas and vision, she's able to implement them. She's volunteered for the Ovarian Cancer Alliance, like me, and created this flier for their Ski Train fundraiser. She also created her own wedding program! These are things that I could never do.

On top of these great pieces, she's able to offer companies or individuals marketing plans and advice on branding. She's a one-stop shop for all your PR, marketing and design services. Check out the website and if you find yourself needing any help, give her a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...