Friday, September 18, 2009

Holiday Cards vs Christmas Cards



For the past couple of years I have sent out Holiday Cards that aren't specific to any one religious holiday or belief. This year, I've decided things are going to be different.

I am Christian and I celebrate Christmas, therefore I will be sending out Christmas cards this year.

In years past I have opted for the more general, generic holiday cards because the list of friends I send cards to is varied and many of the people on my list are not Christian. In thinking about everyone else's holiday beliefs before my own, I feel that I've lost a part of that Christmas magic and I want it back!

I love sending out Christmas cards and think I will enjoy doing so this year and not feel as though I'm obligated to, as I did last year. I've already planned out my Christmas card this year and am beginning to work on them. They're going to be pretty darn cute and I'll surly post a sample when they're complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...