Friday, March 13, 2015

And We're Under 10

Today marks nine days left of this challenge and I will admit that I'm ready for it to end. It's been fun wearing different stuff but it's also been difficult. I'm hoping though to carry this mindset through the summer so I can continue to evolve my personal style.


Yep, I've worn this flannel top before. BUT, I haven't worn it in this way. Last time, I wore it with a skirt. This is very different because I'm also wearing my Marty McFly vest. I also don't know how long I can wear flannel. The weather is starting to really warm up, 60's are forecast for the next week or so, and I wanted to get one last flannel wear in this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...