Thursday, December 13, 2012

Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People

I love watching Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People. I don't always agree with her, but this year I think she was pretty right on, even with her inclusion of Honey Boo Boo. That little redneck girl is pretty entertaining and I'll admit it, she cracks me up.

One of my favorite moments from last night was Barbara's interview with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. I am intrigued with this man and in a world where everyone seems to be so concerned with being politically correct it's refreshing to see a politician tell it like he sees it. I especially like what he had to say about his mother and it made me think of my own. Click on the link below to watch his full interview:

Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People: Chris Christie | Video - ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...