Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Avett Bros. at Red Rocks

I love The Avett Brothers. Love everything about them. Their look, sound, lyrics and most of all that they play Red Rocks! Their show last summer was one of the best I've seen so that meant the stakes for this year were pretty high. Well, they did not disappoint! And now I love them even more. Here is a song they played during their encore. It was the first time I'd ever heard it and now I can't get enough.




 We got really, really good seats for the show...Row 16!
And here's a pic of me and Danny. We've been friends since middle school and I'm so happy that we finally get to hang out together more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...