Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Number 24

Number 24 on my 30 Before 30 list is to try my hand at freelance work and it's official...I can scratch this one off the list!

I recently applied for a job on oDesk, an online freelance community and I've been hired! I'll be writing a blog a week for a dating site. And if you've read my blog at all you're probably saying, it's about damn time she write about her awful dates! Haha, okay, probably not, but I was!

Now, I have a reason to stay in the sess pool that is dating in Denver cause baby I'm getting paid to do so!

I will fill you in later what site I'm writing for, but it feels good to scratch off Number 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...