Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pete Yorn Show

A week ago today I went to the Pete Yorn show at the Ogden in Denver. I've seen him once before but I think this time was better because of the location. Last time I saw him was in Lawrence, Kansas at the infamous Bottle Neck which was really cool, but there's just something about seeing shows in your hometown that makes them magical.

The picture above was from his opening number and the one below is from the live version of "Girl Like You"


If you've never heard him, here's one of my absolute favorite songs. I also sort of dig his stuff with Scarlett Johansen and there's a lot of youtube to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...