Friday, January 7, 2011

The Challenge, Day 5

I fell off the Challenge wagon last night. But it was for a good cause, honest! I had a date and a pretty good one at that! And he took me to sushi so I don't feel horrible about breaking a few rules because the food was delish and not that bad for me!

Today, I'm back at it! Today's menu includes a Green Smoothie broken into two servings, the other half of yesterday's lunch, a salad and a green apple.

I've also accepted today's challenge, Assess your health and stop complaining. I think it's easy to get caught up in complaining about how things can be but the difficult part is recognizing the everyday blessings. I am a truly blessed individual who has an amazing family, precious puppy Presley, a roof over my head and friends whom I love and love me back.

Happy Friday to you and only 23 more days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...