Friday, March 5, 2010

Running on Empty


2010 began with a bang and I've been running to catch up ever since! Work is crazy, but good because it's better to busy than not!; and between spending time with family, friends and Presley, I am one exhausted lady.


At work today I actually got caught up with everything, that's a first for 2010 but I'll take my wins where I can get them, and had some time to browse one of my favorite sites, Real Simple. The website is a great resource for anything from recipes to relaxation tips. The latter is where I landed today and I must admit, these tips seem real simple. Let's see how simple implementing them is...


My personal favorite is the Banish a Bad Mood in 15 Minutes article. Don't we all need this sometimes?


Happy Friday and stress less this weekend!

(Photo courtesy, Sophie Blackall)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...