Friday, March 19, 2010

I Guess My Lucky Number is 13

13, that's how many weeks it took my precious little pup, Presley to heal after her patella surgery. Here she is right after we got the good news. Now, I know she doens't know the Dr. said she's allowed to run, jump, play and "return to normal activities" but she looks less than enthused with the news! Perhaps it's her seatbelt, but better safe than sorry!


This picture cracks me up and looks pretty familiar...



like the force should be with her!



I'm over the moon that Presley is 100% back to normal and can return to her silly self! I love my button butt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...