Friday, August 14, 2009

Does every group of friends NEED a blogger?


I met some friends at a charity event last night, Comedy Fights Cancer, benefiting the Denver area American Cancer Society. While we were waiting for the show to start I mentioned that I just started writing a blog. One of my friends, Annie, started laughing hysterically and my other friend Luz, stared at me with her jaw swinging open. Then both asked if I was serious.

When I asked why they had such strong reactions to the thought of me blogging Annie simply said, "No, it's not werid. Every group of friends should have a blogger and if anyone in our group was going to blog, it would definitely be you!"

Now, I'm not sure how I should take this! But I'm going to take it in a good way. While I'm still not sure the direction of this blog, I like the idea of it and will continue "trying it out".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...